Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My picks from the Oroton sale

The Oroton end of season sale is on now with 50% off selected items.  If I wasn't trying so hard to exercise self control in the shopping department, here is what I might pop in to buy.

Above (all from Oroton): Darselle contour bra and Darselle french knicker in white, Essentials bow ballet flats in grey suede, La Vie clutch wallet in rose pink, Entourage metallic tote in black, Essentials peep toe ankle boot in tan and Essentials heel in black patent

On second thoughts, I do need a new pair of black patent heels for the office (my last pair went missing along with a whole box of my belongings with many thanks to Australia Post).

En Français:

Oroton est maintenant en vente avec 50% sur les articles sélectionnés.  Voici ce que je pourrais acheter si je ne voulais pas de ne pas dépenser trop.

A la réflexion, j'ai besoin d'une nouvelle paire de talons noirs pour le travail (ma dernière paire a disparu avec une boîte de mes biens avec un grand merci à Australia Post).

No comments:

Post a Comment