Monday, June 4, 2012

Animal print accessories

I have never been all that into animal prints, but recently they have been making their way into my home and onto my wishlist.  These are a few of my current craves.

Above: Diane Von Furstenberg 'Spotted Cat' pillow from Nordstrom, Louis Vuitton Leopard stole, Kate Spade Leopard iPhone 4 case, Kate Spade 'Changing Spots' and 'Might and Mane' bangles from Nordstrom, Kate Spade A La Vita Fabric Rory shoulder bag 
 
I have the smaller silk bandeau version of the Louis Vuitton shawl pictured above and I recently bought some gorgeous Sonia Rykiel grey, black and lilac leopard print bath towels in Paris (I'll post a picture of them in my bathroom once my light fittings are in).
 
I have only been brave enough to buy animal print accessories so far, I haven't ventured so far as to buy an article of clothing in an animal print.  Maybe that's my next step.  I do love the leopard print skirt in the picture below.
  
Above image from Glamour Italia August 2011
 
How do you feel about animal prints?

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked animal print, love the sound of your bath towels!

    ReplyDelete