Saturday, June 9, 2012

A country home in South Australia

Most of the time I love living in the city, with its busyness, diversity and ultra-convenient lifestyle, but sometimes I think I would love to move to a country town. I am drawn to the idea of wide open spaces, fresh air and shopping at the local village. For now, Rozelle is a good fit for our lifestyle (it's less than ten minutes from the city, yet it maintains a village feel with it's heritage listed low-rise buildings and local small business shopping strip), but maybe one day we'll be up for a tree-change.

This lovely home is in a small town in rural South Australia. I love how the natural light floods in from the wide open surroundings. My favourite feature: the amazing mid-century modern sideboard and the two black and white striped French provincial chairs sitting on either side of it.

Above images from Design Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment