Wednesday, June 13, 2012

An inner-city terrace in neutrals

I found this home via Pinterest and traced it back to the Names Agency site and photographer Prue Ruscoe. Her portfolio is amazing and I will share more later, but for now here is the photograph that drew me to this home.


The black storage wall in the kitchen is very similar to my own design for our new kitchen and I love the black concrete floor. We have a new temporary IKEA kitchen which cost less than $1,000 and will get us by for a couple of years until we do major renovation work on the kitchen/living/dining areas of our home.

Above images from Names Agency

I don't know any details about this house, but it looks like a typical Australian inner-city terrace. I would love to know the names of the Architect, Interior Designer and/or Stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment