Blogs are a great source for DIY inspiration. Here are five DIY projects currently on my to do list.
1. Make an embroidery hoop chalkboard to hang in the kitchen for notes and reminders.
Above image from bliss in a teacup
2. Paint something in neon pink. I'm thinking of opting for my IKEA BEKVÄM step stool.
Above images from hviit
3. String fairy lights in the living room similar to this installation I saw at Centre Pompidou in Paris.
4. Paint a nice message on a front door mat to make our visitors smile.
Above image from riazzoli
5. Make washi tape jars for storing bits and bobs in my home office (just because they're super cute).
Above image from Little Helsinki