Friday, June 1, 2012

Under the weather

What's a girl to do when she's feeling under the weather?  My answer seems to be to curl up on the sofa with a blanket and a hot cup of tea (it warms your belly, soothes your throat, clears your head and tastes a lot better than any cold & flu medication).

Tonight I'm trying Kusmi's Spicy Chocolate tea, which I brought back with me from Paris.  It's a Chinese black tea flavoured with chocolate and spices.  The verdict: it tastes great and look at the lovely packaging.

Above image from Kusmi Tea

I am a total sucker for nice packaging.  I will definitely pay more for something just because I like a font or colour combo used on the packaging.  Earlier this week I even bought a way overpriced bottle of Tasmanian organic skim milk just because it came in a glass bottle.  I've finished the milk (it was a tiny 750ml for almost $4) and now that lovely glass milk bottle is storing my breakfast muesli.  Harry thinks it's a little strange that I'm storing muesli in a milk bottle, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment