Friday, July 6, 2012

Curtains in our bedroom

My apologies in advance for the fuzzy iPhone photos taken in the dark last night.
 
I finally hung curtains in our bedroom.  They are simple white cotton curtains and they make this little window nook look so much brighter.


For now I have simply tied the curtains back with pretty black and white ribbon that was tied onto a shopping bag from the Chanel store at Rue Cambon in Paris.  It's a nice little reminder of my 30th birthday adventures in Paris.

 
The window seat is a custom-made storage box (thanks dad) that fits perfectly between our skirting boards and the foam padding on top is covered in Florence Broadhurst's Japanese Floral print fabric (thanks mum).  The Eiffel Tower cushion is from la cerise sure le gâteau.  I bought mine in Paris, but you can buy one online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment