Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Three fab finds...

Here are three fabulous finds from around the web.

1. I love what I've seen of Vogue UK's August 2012 cover shoot featuring Emma Stone. International magazines are expensive in Australia (up to more than twice the cover price), but I might have to buy this issue to see the rest of the shoot.
 
Above images from Fashion Gone Rogue and dustjacket attic

2. A truly fabulous and simple DIY. This stylish cushion cover was made with an empty toilet roll holder (no, I am not kidding) and black fabric paint.

Above images from april & may

3. Pretty finds for the home in soft shades of grey. I'll take the lamp, the wallpaper and that sweet drum stool too please.

Above: Angle Table Lamp 2.0 from Douglas + Bec, Trellis removable wallpaper from The Wall Sticker Company

No comments:

Post a Comment