Monday, August 27, 2012

All those things

I've ticked a number of big things off my life to do list this year, during our three months in Paris and travelling around Europe.  Now that I'm back home, I'm working towards a couple of specific goals and a lot of little things to improve my overall happiness.

Above image via Pinterest (original source unknown)

Here are a few things I'm working towards at the moment:
  • being conversationally fluent in French; 
  • adding more colour to my wardrobe; 
  • dressing up more often; 
  • watching more classic and cult films (I have never been one to watch a lot of television or movies, but it would be nice to understand what people are talking about when they reference these films, next on my list is Ghost); 
  • reopening my Etsy store with twelve new print designs (I have completed six so far); and 
  • not having anything in my home that I do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment