Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Country Road Spring 2012

I have two new catalogues to share with you today.  Firstly, as we move towards warmer weather in Australia, the Spring collections are being launched and more colour is appearing in stores.  Here are my highlights from Country Road's new Spring 2012 catalogue.

I would love two pairs of these ballet flats, in salmon pink and light grey...


...as well as this panelled maxi skirt (and a short slip to wear underneath because I've seen it in store and it is completely see-through)...


..and this cute sweatshirt and jacket combo, but I'll pair mine with white jeans.


There are some effortlessly chic black and white looks for the office...


...and a fabulous new range of homewares, like this chevron blanket that I wish came in black and white.


I do really like the white basket in the above image and here are some nice black and white textiles.  The bottom cushion in the last image also comes in a knitted throw blanket, which I love.

 All above images from Country Road

4 comments:

  1. Looking for inspiration to spend my spend and save voucher- I am really not digging the acid pastels this season :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you on that. I am only liking the more conservative items this season, most of the colours are definitely not my style. I would love to use my spend and save voucher on that chevron blanket if only it came in black and white.

      Delete
  2. hello, the only problem is that that I can't find the white basket on the country road website! I have a feeling it isn't from there... anyone know where it is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. It is definitely a Country Road product. Perhaps it is sold out online. There is a square version available: http://www.countryroad.com.au/shop/home/home-accessories/60148271/Fete-Square-Basket.html.

      Delete