Thursday, August 9, 2012

Garance Doré for Kate Spade

I am sitting up at 4am because one of my dogs woke me and now I am coughing and can't get back to sleep.  I hate being sick!  On the positive side, I did just notice that Kate Spade has finally released the Garance Doré range.  I have a friend in the US at the moment and here is what I am considering asking her to bring back.

Above images from Kate Spade 

I have wanted the 'pardon my french' tee since seeing this pic from the collection preview almost six months ago.  I love the 'parisian lights' shopper because it reminds me of our nights wandering around the city, visiting the moulin rouge and sitting on the grass in front of the Eiffel Tower.  The other three items have been added just because I love text and I think the messages are super cute: 'toutes les filles sont folles' on the little clutch translates to 'all the girls are crazy', 'joie de vivre' on the sweatshirt translates to 'the joy of living' and 'ooh la la' on the bangle explains itself (interestingly it is actually a statement of shock in French, but in the English-speaking world we use it when we see something we really like).

No comments:

Post a Comment