Friday, August 3, 2012

Travel keepsakes

My Eiffel Tower photo holder had become a little overcrowded with pretty brooches thanks to our recent trip to Europe and it was looking a little too girly propped on the shelf above Harry's side of our bed, so I took it down.  Today I decided to put it back up and have started turning it into a little moodboard memoir of our trip, with ticket butts, business cards, menus and ribbons that we brought home from Europe.

Above images taken via instagram (modeetmaison)

I like how it looks so far, but I need to fill it up a bit more before I take a photo of the whole thing.  When travelling, I like to collect business cards from places I loved, ribbons and pretty packaging.  Tell me, what little travel keepsakes do you bring home?

No comments:

Post a Comment