Saturday, September 1, 2012

The first day of spring & a new dress

Today is the first day of spring in Australia.  The weather has been patchy, but it is supposed to be warm and sunny for Father's Day tomorrow (fingers crossed).  I'm hoping it will soon be warm enough to unpack my dresses.  I've only taken out what I've needed since we got back and I don't normally pack away my out of season clothes, but I'm now thinking of taking advantage of all the storage tubs we bought before our trip and making my wardrobe a little easier to navigate each season.

For this spring/summer season, I would like to add some pretty pastels to my wardrobe.  This post was going to feature my picks from my favourite Australian brands, but I didn't get to finish putting together my outfits today, so that will come later in the week.

Instead, this is a dress I bought today from SABA.

Above: Carrie dress from SABA

I know I'm not supposed to be shopping, but it was only $59 (reduced from $229) and Harry approved.  The above picture doesn't do it justice as it's a little loose on the model, but it fits me perfectly and I love that it has pockets and adds a little more colour to my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment