Saturday, September 22, 2012

White walls and concrete floors

I haven't been around much for the last two weeks.  I've pinned a little from my iPhone, but I haven't blogged, my email is out of control and my Google Reader subscriptions are piling up.  I started a new job two weeks ago and I have been readjusting to the 9-to-5 routine.

I'm taking a little time out tonight to share some of the things that have briefly caught my eye over the last of couple of weeks.  Firstly, this home in Denmark by Norm Architects.  I love the look of white walls and concrete floors.

Above images from Bo Bedre

Our concrete floors didn't quite turn out as expected and we're going to be covering them up for now, but when we complete the second phase of our renovation, which includes a small extension to the back of our house, we'll have them fixed to hopefully look something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment