Friday, October 19, 2012

Challenging myself

Above image via Pinterest (original source unknown)

I've been doing a bit of this lately, which is a good thing.  Last weekend I rode a motorcycle for the first time in my life (unless you count crashing my cousin's pee wee when I was a kid) and I successfully completed a motorcycle upright course (the first step towards getting a motorcycle licence).  This weekend I'm doing the 50km Spring Cycle course with Harry.  Harry is an avid cyclist, but I only ride the 8km to/from the office a couple of times a week.  I'm sure I'll be in a lot of pain on Monday, but I'm going to give it my best.  I'm excited about having a legitimate reason to indulge in too many carbs tomorrow... a girl's gotta carb load before the big race right?

No comments:

Post a Comment