Saturday, January 5, 2013

High Tea and new dresses

Today is a beautiful summer's day and I am making the most of it.  Early this morning, Harry and I walked to our local organic food market to buy wood-smoked olives (I love these and I don't usually like olives).  Then I met up with a friend for High Tea at the Riverview Hotel.

Above image from The Riverview Hotel
 
After that I went 'grocery' shopping and bought two new dresses from Review.

Above images from Review (I bought the second dress in black)

Now I'm sitting in my living room listening to the Les Misérables soundtrack in surround sound.  We watched the movie on New Year's Day.  I loved it!  I have been listening to the soundtrack on repeat ever since.  Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway were particularly brilliant.

Now I think it's time for some of those olives with the rye and currant bread and roquefort cheese I bought (yes, I remembered the groceries) and maybe a glass of wine.  When the sun starts to dip, we might even take the dogs for a walk down to Balmain Shores.

En Français:

Coming soon... right now I need to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment