Friday, July 26, 2013

Confessions of a shopaholic: week 3

Three days in Melbourne last weekend meant I ate way too much... brunches, coffee, crêpes from La Petite Crêperie, chocolates from Haigh's, fries from Lord of the Fries, cocktails, Indian food, Vietnamese food... the list goes on.  My shopping however, was very controlled, especially compared to previous trips to Australia's fashion capital.

I decided to keep a list of things I found and wanted to buy.  When I read through it later, I learned that I didn't really want any of those things.  I guess what they say about sleeping on it really does work.

I'm into the combo of black and metallics at the moment, so I bought a black knitted jumper with gold stripes from Portmans and a black v-neck jumper with silver flecks from Guess.

I also bought black suede booties from Leona Edmiston...

Above image via my instagram

...and a chunky black and white houndstooth scarf from Seed.

Above image from Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment