Sunday, August 11, 2013

Moleskine + Milk Books

We finalised our official wedding album with our album designer at the Blumenthal Photography studio yesterday.  I've also just finished designing a secondary wedding album using the Milk Books site today.  I chose a black Moleskine album because I like the look and feel of leather photo albums and because I'm confident it will provide a durable finish.

The Milk Book Editor is very easy to use and has plenty of page layouts to choose from.  I'm confident the Moleskine album quality will be excellent too, but I will report back when I have received the finished product.

Above screenshot from Milk Books
Photography by Blumenthal Photography

I've also designed an additional two personalised albums for my parents and Harry's parents and am helping my cousin design one with her wedding photos this weekend.

P.S.  This is not a sponsored post.  I just like to share when I come across a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment