Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall looks from Kate Spade Saturday

Autumn (or Fall, as it's named in other parts of the world) is probably my favourite season for fashion.  I simply prefer block colours and structured shapes to pretty prints and delicate fabrics.  I try to get away with dressing like it's Autumn all year round, but it can get far too hot for jeans or opaque stockings in an Australia Spring or Summer (or even Autumn).  Maybe I need to move somewhere with a milder climate, so I can constantly dress like this (plus a huge coat in Winter of course).


I love these two new Fall looks from Kate Spade Saturday.  I actually have a very similar hot pink half sleeve dress that I bought from Zara a couple of years ago and I have plenty of black sweaterdresses, so I probably won't be purchasing either of these.  Then again I love the detail of the neckline on both dresses and the fact that the pink dress has pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment