Monday, February 10, 2014

DIY walk-in closet

This closet is the stuff dreams are made of... a dedicated space for clothing and accessories, a clean white backdrop, glamorous fittings and all on a super small budget.  Check out the details here.


I especially love the idea of using spray-painted BYGEL rails from IKEA to store accessories and stilettos.

Above images from Stylizimo (and here)

That jewellery tree is pretty cute too. I found it for sale here, but unfortunately the shipping to Australia is almost twice the price of the jewellery tree :(

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, but I think even I have more clothes than would fit in that wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true babe. I know I'd need this room at least 3 times over, plus maybe an extra 1.5 for you :)

      Delete