Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rachel Castle prints and new outdoor furniture

It's been a while...

We arrived back home from our month-long honeymoon a little over a week ago and are settling back in to our normal routine. We ate so much good food in Chamonix and Paris and shopped 'til we dropped in New York so I have plenty to share when I get around to sorting through the photos.

I was very tempted to buy one of these new Rachel Castle prints last week, but given the shopping I did on our honeymoon, I decided to hold out for now.

Above images from Castle

However, I did buy some new outdoor furniture because one of the seats from our cheap five-year old setting finally gave way while we were away. I decided to invest in some quality, fun and foldable Fermob outdoor furniture. This is the brand of the chairs you see in Paris' public gardens, including the Jardin des Tuileries and the Jardin du Luxembourg. We're starting our collection with two new chairs in fuchsia and grass green.

Above image from Fermob

I really like that they fold flat for storage, which means we'll be able to keep them inside so they last longer.

Above image from Flora Grubb

No comments:

Post a Comment