Monday, March 9, 2015

Pretty pastels in a South Yarra terrace

It's been a while, more than ten months, since I wrote my last post.  Around that time we made the decision to move interstate and we were extremely busy getting our renovation finished to rent out our Sydney home... it's amazing what a deadline can do to speed things along, but a little disappointing that we only got it finished in time for someone else to enjoy.

We moved to Melbourne around eight months ago.  I've been very busy in my new role, which has been keeping me engaged and challenged, and I've spent my evenings and weekends relaxing with Harry and soaking up everything Melbourne has to offer.  I haven't felt the desire to blog until recently when I started spending more of my spare time online because I have a nursery to design (I'm 18 weeks pregnant!) and we've made the decision to buy a new home in Melbourne and move out of our current rental home (a pretty Victorian cottage in South Yarra) before our baby is born.

To get me started again, here's a lovely bright white living room with pastel custom cabinetry in another Victorian home in South Yarra, designed by Fiona Lynch.

Above images from est magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment